[CT Birds] Mallards

Dave Provencher hikerbirder at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 09:23:03 EDT 2013

I will state how I took it. I viewed it as a sarcastic slam against racists
who think blacks commit most crimes. Maybe I'm wrong, only the poster can
say. I also viewed it as a mistake to post. I also strongly believe if you
have an issue with a post you should contact the moderator directly, not
post to everyone. He has many years of experience handling these things and
has pretty darn good judgment. CTBirds is freer from public squabbles than
many forums and I believe most members would like to keep it that way.