[CT Birds] Extralimital rarities

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat Oct 19 15:59:07 EDT 2013

Good advice, Frank.

I might be confusing it with another migrant, but isn't Northern Wheatear one that tends to have a rather narrow migration window?  The RI bird today seemed late so I checked old CT reports going back to around 2001 and the latest fall report I could find was October 4 in 2009.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT