[CT Birds] Binoculars

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sun Oct 20 20:45:40 EDT 2013

1) "not … near as … as the folks" -- well, as some of you, then there are the rest of us.

2)  Aging eyes:  perhaps not just dealers, &c., but has anyone consulted an ophthalmologist or the like to discuss the physiology of all this, and what may be possible.  This is as much medical as pure optics.  Such a session (and perhaps tape and post it on-line) could be very enlightening.

Similar concern for singers:  age takes its toll, but wise husbanding can extend good enjoyment quite a lot.