[CT Birds] North Haven Lovebird

SOPHIE ZYLA sophiezyla at snet.net
Mon Oct 14 07:57:47 EDT 2013

When I was young my dad found a peach-faced lovebird in our yard and we ending up taking it in before the start of cold weather and had it as a great pet for a number of years. He used to play "catch" with my cat. The cat would hit the super ball across the floor and the bird would land on it to make it move again for the cat to catch it. Bird adoption anyone?

Sophie Zyla
Beacon Falls