[CT Birds] Belding WMA --CT warbler, Clay-colored etc

Russ Smiley arsmiley at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 21:29:27 EDT 2013

I did not find the CT warbler (only YRWAs and COYEs), but the clay-colored
sparrow was seen/photographed Monday morning in the left corner of the field
where Tom indicated. Also found in this field and the field across Bread and
Milk Road were a pair of Lincoln's sparrows and many, many swamp and song
sparrows. Excellent habitat there.
Russ Smiley
Marlborough, CT