[CT Birds] Windsor Locks

Jamie Meyers ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 20 11:04:09 EDT 2013

I had a Winter Wren there this morning myself. Mine was singing in the brush fairly early this morning. Very cool to hear that. There were at least a dozen Ruby-crowned Kinglets working the sunlit edge next to the parking lot. Most I've seen at one time. Elsewhere, I had a Lincoln's Sparrow and kestrel in Suffield and 2 harriers at Suffield WMA.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT