[CT Birds] A day to remind me what it's all about (fairly long)

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Oct 27 19:47:54 EDT 2013

Thank you, Patrick -- and all the others who worked on this project -- for
your patience, perseverance, and vision.  Those of us not working in the
field depend on you to keep up the pressure, keep after the projects, and
keep us informed so we can help at pivotal moments.  Then comes the VERY
sweet celebrations when there is success after a long time!

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville