[CT Birds] LARK SPARROW - YES

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 22:32:37 EDT 2013

Mike,

Yes, around 4ish was the last we saw the Lark Sparrow & directed Sara to the last location we were at. Then we left for the day. We were at Hammo for most of the day except for a short break. The Lark sparrow was in 3-4 locations
Moving around with a flock of other Sparrows. Patients is key & not crowding the group of sparrows w the Lark is highly suggested when viewing, Not sure of the last location compass wise.

Cheers,
Mardi W. Dickinson
www.kymrygroup.com