[CT Birds] Westport/Norwalk Highlights

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 18:32:04 EDT 2013

10/21/13-Norwalk- Canfield Creek Marsh-2 Yellow-crowned Night Heron,Northern Harrier

Westport- Ct Audubon Tree Farm-4 Field and 2 Vesper Sparrow
Sherwood Island SP- Yellow-crowned Night Heron,Glossy Ibis,Northern Harrier,19 Greater Yellowlegs,House Wren, 3 Field,1 Vesper,& 2 White-crowned Sparrow.We tried to relocate the ibis by boat in the afternoon at high tide to eliminate White-faced Ibis but did not find it.

Seymour's Rock-Semipalmated Sandpiper,Ruddy Turnstone

Longshore Park- 2 Indigo Bunting seen by only me at the brush dump in the park after our boat trip.

Tina Green with AJ & Sue Hand
Sent from my iPhone