[CT Birds] Milford Point Big Sit! results and Video

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Fri Oct 25 14:05:20 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Jason Kessler, the producer of the wonderful "Opposable Chums" video documenting the World Series of Birding, stopped by while we were sitting the Big Sit! on Sunday, October 13. He shot a few interviews and our Connecticut Audubon Society's Surf Scopers Team in action, and was nice enough to make us a brief trailer. To see it, log on to the Connecticut Audubon Web page at www.ctaudubon.org, and click on the link on the Coastal Center at Milford Point Page. Jake Musser and Wendy Knothe are also featured in the film. Enjoy.

Frank Gallo, Director
Connecticut Audubon Society
Coastal Center at Milford Point

Life is short. Bird often.