[CT Birds] Common ravens

Mona Cavallero mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 27 11:50:37 EDT 2013

West hartford ct backyard 930 am

While cleaning up my garden I had two common ravens fly over headed south
And one female purple finch at my thistle feeder

Also had a traveling band of about 10 wb nuthatches.  I seldom get more than two and they were fighting with each over the suet feeder

Also had a very clever blue jay imitating a red tailed hawk.  I heard it yesterday and thought it was the real thing until
I saw the blue jay fly into my trees this morning and do the same call.  They are so talented!

Mona Cavallero
West hartford ct

Sent from my iPhone