[CT Birds] Peregrine in Waterbury?

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 28 16:14:04 EDT 2013

Today I dropped off my son at the train station in Waterbury. While waiting for the train, I noticed a large tight flock of Starlings flying high doing there tight ins and outs. Then I see above them a Peregrine Falcon. He was playing with them for 15 mins! right over rt 84. Is this bird a local Waterbury Falcon? Seems he wasn't hungry and had no intent to be moving on.........

Also - 12 Bluebirds plus 1 Hermit Thrush feeding on my Poke berries in yard.

Paul Carrier - Harwinton