[CT Birds] Patrick Comins

David F Provencher (Generation - 4) david.f.provencher at dom.com
Tue Oct 29 12:56:38 EDT 2013

Agreed Rob. I think the one outstanding characteristic that has always struck me as notable about Patrick is how patient and personable he is in executing his responsibilities and sharing his passions. I know he feels the same frustrations and disappointments we all have felt but he manages to maintain his outward composure even when the rest of us would have steam pouring out of our ears as we kicked chair legs. Well done Patrick! (blushing yet?)

Dave

David Provencher

Subject: [CT Birds] Patrick Comins

This latest posting of Patrick Comins illustrates just why he is such an asset to conservation in CT . For those of us who have seen him in  action-  explaining, defending, clarifying, succeeding- at meetings, conferences,etc,. easily recognize his dedication, knowledge and professionalism. We're lucky to have him working in CT. I hope he stays around a lot longer.
in error, and delete it.  Thank you.