[CT Birds] Connecticut Christmas Bird Counts

Stephen Broker ls.broker at cox.net
Wed Oct 30 17:27:05 EDT 2013

To repeat an early afternoon post that didn't make it onto this list, I will be posting the Connecticut Christmas Bird Count schedule very shortly.  I've now heard from a majority of count compilers, and we'll aim to have a list of all confirmed counts (with count dates and compiler contact information) on the COA website by the end of the day tomorrow.  As additional count dates are received, we'll update the CBC list.  In addition to the COA website, we will be publishing the complete list of CBCs in the next issue of The COA Bulletin.

Steve Broker
Cheshire