[CT Birds] Eurasian Wigeon Mondo Ponds

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Tue Oct 29 13:44:22 EDT 2013

Frank, That description is exactly like the drake that was at Bishop's
Pond in Meriden for the last week or so. It hasn't been seen there in
a few days. I wonder if it is the same drake? Also there are about a
third less (25) Amercan Wigeon at Bishop's as well. They also left a
few days ago! Interesting!

Quoting peeplo at aol.com: