[CT Birds] 3 WHITE PELICANS over Audubon Greenwich

Ryan MacLean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 14:48:22 EDT 2013

Several hawkwatchers at Quaker Ridge just saw what were presumedly the same 3 White Pelicans seen at Lighthouse Point this morning. I first spotted the birds around 2:35 over the Audubon Center building to the east. They slowly worked their way southwest and were eventually visible with the naked eye over the center parking lot. Both Stefan Martin and Bill Wallace got distant but diagnostic photos that we'll post later. We're also up to 74 Red-Shouldered Hawks for the hawkwatch today.

Sent from my iPhone