[CT Birds] Golden-crowned kinglets, Steep Rock Preserve, Washington Depot, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 29 19:16:20 EDT 2013

Took an early afternoon walk today (Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013) along the Shepaug River in the Hidden Valley section of the Steep Rock Preserve here in Washington (Depot), CT. Not much doing bird wise along the Shepaug River except for few juncos until I came upon two golden-crowned kinglets, one who I got a great view of. What a lovely bird is the golden-crowned kinglet.
David W Babington (still using my recently deceased dad's name, John Babington, as my email name)
Washington, CT