[CT Birds] Birding Highlights with many images

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Mon Nov 4 10:15:32 EST 2013

I am starting to get caught up on my blog (I think). I am still
missing much of  February/March 2013 Gull reports, and this past
October and early November reports but I think I am starting to get to
the point that I will be caught up soon (just in time for this winters
Gulling) :^)!

Anyway, to see the first section of my late September reports (which
is in four parts) with many images click on my blog link here:

I hope you enjoy them!

Keith MUeller