[CT Birds] R-h Wdpkr & friend

greg hanisek ctgregh at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 16:07:23 EST 2013

On the way home from Lighthouse Point today I stopped to look for the Red-headed Woodpecker at Bradley & Lincoln in New Haven. Almost immediately I had what I thought was the bird, and fortunately I actually looked at it :) Ooops! Imm Yellow-bellied Sapsucker. My mind started to go to a bad place so I decided to walk up the street to see if he Red-headed might be up there. It wasn't, so I headed back to the original spot, and there it was exactly where the sapsucker had been. But now the sapsucker was gone. So anyway, if you go make sure you get a good look!

Greg Hanisek