[CT Birds] Last day of Quaker Ridge hawkwatch season, birds are moving

Ryan MacLean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 12:17:28 EST 2013

Hi all,
Today's the last day of Quaker Ridge's hawkwatch season at Audubon Greenwich, and thankfully we have a decent flight of hawks to enjoy. We've seen 21 Red Shouldered Hawks, 7 Red Tails, 1 male Harrier and 2 Sharp Shins so far and hopefully more are on the way. Feel free to stop by and enjoy one last push of hawks for the season. Also, don't miss our end of the season summary talk tomorrow night at 6 in the Audubon Center.
-Ryan MacLean

Sent from my iPhone