[CT Birds] Cranes "out a here"?

Jamie Meyers ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 23 11:38:18 EST 2013

The cranes were certainly not in the area an hour later, or least they were not seen by several cars' worth of birders. I wish I was following them south. There was a kestrel near the farm with the pond and I noted a distant flock of larks in the Christmas Tree farm.

Nothing of note in a quick check of Broad Brook pond. Canada Geese are there in large numbers.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT