[CT Birds] SE CT + RI Ross' Goose

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 23 14:53:36 EST 2013

Just found it in the 13th ARCC Report:

One was found 11 Dec 2006 at Bradley Point, West Haven, with a small
flock of Canada Geese and then relocated with a similar flock 16-29 Dec
2006 in Westport (06-42 E.J. Raynor*, Luke Tiller, Penny Solum, Charles
Barnard, AJ Hand‡ Russ Naylor). A fully illustrated account appears in
The Connecticut Warbler Vol. 27 No 2.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield