[CT Birds] Fox sparrow - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 19 08:33:26 EST 2013

Have noted all the fox sparrow reports here and have one more to add. When I got up here this morning (Tuesday, 19 Nov 2013) here in Washington, CT I followed my morning routine and went to the bathroom to wash my face. With my glasses off I looked out the back window of my bathroom and spied a small reddish tinged bird in the driveway with a junco. Putting on my glasses I realized the bird was a nice looking fox sparrow. I am not used to seeing a fox sparrow in the open. A pleasant surprise seeing one my favorite birds, the fox sparrow, this morning.
David W Babington
Washington, CT