[CT Birds] Quebec Ross's gull

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 21 10:08:48 EST 2013

Denise Jernigan and I went up to see it this past weekend. The site is a little under an hour away from the VT border, very easy to get to, and the bird is consistently going to a known location. It is about 5 hours away from Hartford. This is a bird I have been wanting to see for a long time, and it was thrilling to get such wonderful looks at it. If you have never seen one, this is a great opportunity to do so. Reminder: you will need a passport to get back into the U.S.

Sara Zagorski