[CT Birds] Hamden, too! Re: Hooded Mergansers at Greenwich Tod's Point - Thursday 11/21

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Fri Nov 22 11:54:02 EST 2013

3 Male Hooded Mergansers on Big Avis, North Lake, Hamden.  Males were displaying, but I couldn't see if there were females around -- too far with naked eye.

As for posting:  is it the size?  Search (via Google or YouTube) for directions, and I'm sure you'll find plenty.

FB & YouTube should handle that size, esp. YouTube.  With YouTube, you need to set up an account, but it's pretty easy:  just begin & follow the instructions.  You may have to have it in one of their file formats, so you may need to "save as" into an acceptable format from iMovie or similar program.  None of this is hard, but if you're not familiar, it may take some time & concentration.