[CT Birds] different predator calls

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 22 19:27:04 EST 2013

As per different predator calls for different birds. I have heard them with Chickadees and Jays and others. I esp hear them within my egg laying hens. They have separate warning calls for one: -  land animals, Hawks in flight, hawks on a perch, and once for my daytime skunk that lives under their coop. I also know other calls they have for many different situations as well. Wildlife is full of communications with each other and others. Its just not open to us, or we just are not in tune with or into hearing them. Ain't nature special?

Paul Carrier - Harwinton