[CT Birds] Fwd: 4 European wigeon

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 23 16:22:10 EST 2013

11/23 - Milford, Lansdale Ave., Jonathan Law HS Pond (also accessible from Lawman Rd off Rt 1) - the 4 Eurasian Wigeons, 156 Am. Wigeons, and numerous Gadwall and Mallards remained until 3:00/3:15, when two fishermen crashed along the pond banks and flushed the entire flock. Virtually all the ducks headed east to parts unknown. Maybe to Mondo Ponds, Milford?

Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone