[CT Birds] Snowy Owls in RI, MA, NJ but not CT...yet?

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Sat Nov 23 23:21:48 EST 2013

I don't know who else might be following reports of the Snowy Owls but there seems to be quite a few being reported already...several in different locations in NJ reported by various people on Facebook the past 4 days - one in Sandy Hook the past two days, 2 or 3 birds in Barnegat NWR, Sachuest NWR had one today, Holden, Mass reported one on the 21st.   I'll be heading to RI something this coming week so I hope the one at Sachuest stays put (usually does), but it would be great to have one in Stratford again :)

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT