[CT Birds] Big wind

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 24 14:30:03 EST 2013

One would expect a fair number of buteos today, but I walked off the job at 115 pm with only a female Cooper, 3 Harriers, and Merlin - 5 hawks total, all right on the deck.

[With regards to that recent post about running into someone:  No, those 5 birds today did not join me and accompany me home]

Steve Mayo