[CT Birds] Hummingbird for Bat

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:59:20 EST 2013

An unusual post indeed. The real question however, is not how can one mistake feathers for fur but how can one mistake the long pointed bill for a stubby snout.. I would imagine that this would be particularly obvious to even the most unobservant of individuals. Seeing how this person is capable of making a Craigslist post, I imagine they are also capable of searching google for Bat images and other information on who to call instead of making a Craigslist post in the 'lost and found' section. I'm calling this one a prank. But hey, they got us talking about it!

Sent from my iPhone