[CT Birds] Old Lyme Snowy Owl

Russ Smiley arsmiley at comcast.net
Tue Nov 26 18:26:52 EST 2013

Carolyn wrote: "...if anyone comes to look for it you might want to consider
Dock and Dine or other shoreline spots in Old Saybrook as well as the Smith
Neck boat launch."
I was able to see the bird from the Route 154 bridge across South Cove. A
bonus for that location was the hundreds of waterfowl in the cove, including
scores of ruddy ducks close to the bridge.
Russ Smiley
Marlborough, CT