[CT Birds] BARROWS GOLDENEYE - East Haven

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat Nov 30 21:00:53 EST 2013

Jason,

I just checked and realized you are subscribed to CTBirds.  Since you are, the correct address for any bird report is ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org; that will go out to everyone immediately.  The address you used (ctbirdreport at ftml.net) is for anyone not subscribed to CTBirds, so I suggest you remove it from your address book to avoid confusion.

Thanks, and good birding!

Roy