[CT Birds] Long Beach Snowy Owl, 11/30

J Carter jhcarter3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 21:53:15 EST 2013

I was in the same Long Beach group described below, and got a decent photo,
below.  2nd shot in flight was earlier, when the strollers flushed the owl
right towards us.    Some in the group had much better lenses - would love
to see their results!  Thanks to all in the group for being so friendly!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhcarter3/11143125475/

John Carter