[CT Birds] Fw: RFI - Fork-tailed Flycatcher

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 20:47:32 EST 2013

Thanks Frank and John for posting. I too wanted to know as many have contacted me about
how late the FTFly stayed as many would like to try from out of state to see it.  This is great news
and will pass along the update.

Please do keep me posted if anyone see's it early in the am monday 12/2 please. Thanks.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson