[CT Birds] Hummer hoax

charles barnard jr chbarnjr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 06:35:15 EST 2013

Some others have also expressed the thought that this may not be a hoax.
However, I have heard that this is not the first time that this photo and a
similar message have been sent out. It also appeared about a year or so

Further, it is hard for me to imagine that feathers would be mistaken for
fur. Lastly, the guy claims to have tried to feed the bird blood and a
cockroach in keeping with a Halloween type image of a bat. It sounds more
than a little bit "over the top."

If the guy who posted this thing is really from Brooklyn, he is most likely
descended from the guy in Brooklyn who famously "sold" the Brooklyn Bridge
to hundreds of unsuspecting tourists.

Charlie Barnard Jr
Stratford, Ct