[CT Birds] Snowy Owl 10:00 am photo link and thanks!

J Carter jhcarter3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 13:03:37 EST 2013

Thanks to John and the kind lady working at the Audubon Center for the help
in pointing me to the Snowy Owl!  This first shot (flickr link below) was
taken from the Stratford side across the inlet, from a parking lot along
the water.  Not very clear and this was with 600mm, so scope or binocs
definitely needed to get a decent view.

John Carter