[CT Birds] Seaside Snowy & Stratford BIrding

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Thu Nov 28 17:38:56 EST 2013

Got to see the Seaside Park Snowy after searching Stratford all morning.  Thank you Ladies!  Pics didn't come out half bad.
Before I left I was able to direct another birder to the Snowy as well.

Also seen today around town:
2 Great Blue Herons (marshes near airport)
1 Ruddy Duck (Frash Pond)
2 Adult Black Crowned Night Herons
4 Juvenile Black Crowned Night Herons
1 Red Tail
1 Merlin - who sits in my maple watching my feeders for breakfast :(
1 Kingfisher
3 Fox Sparrows! (Lifer)
Lots of Robins and Starlings,
Good number of Chickadees

Will post photos to the Connecticut Bird facebook page this evening if anyone is interested (small group, for photos and information sharing).  Ask to join!

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT