[CT Birds] Turkeys

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Thu Nov 28 18:07:32 EST 2013

That PBS program was based on the book Illumination in the Flatwoods by Joe Hutto. The book goes more in-depth regarding the lives/behaviors of the turkeys, and includes some beautiful nature writing (and sketches) in general. The perfect gift for all those turkey-lovers in your life!
:-) Tammy Eustis, Chester