[CT Birds] Two Snowy Owls at Milford Coastal Center

Mike Horn mfhorn at att.net
Sat Nov 30 16:10:58 EST 2013

Hi Folks,

There were Two Snowy Owls at the Milford Coastal Center this afternoon. I
picked up the first one at about 12:55 PM 2/3 the way out from the beach on
the low breakwater. I picked up the second one on top of the main sand bar
on the Milford side of the breakwater about 500 feet from the first owl. The
second Snowy Owl was somewhat darker in appearance that the first. I walked
out to the end of the private beach and was able to set up and photograph
both birds by simply swinging the camera on the tripod. I left at 2:30 and
both birds were still there. If anyone has seen any other birds between 1:30
and 2:30 PM elsewhere, then they are additional.

Mike Horn