[CT Birds] any recent updates on Fork-tailed flycatcher in Hadlyme?

Jay Carlisle carlislejay at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 13:15:34 EST 2013

I saw it (w/ ~25 others!) around 945 this AM but just wondering if it's still being seen later in the day ... A friend in Rhode Island is about to chase but was hoping for an update.

I've appreciated everybody's timely updates on this & other birds lately and thanks in advance for any recent news on this one!

Sent from my iPhone