[CT Birds] Hadlyme Fork-tailed Flycatcher Observations

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 07:07:08 EST 2013

When I made my eBird report, I noted that there are four subspecies of the
Fork-tailed Flycatcher listed.  Is it possible that the Cove Island bird
and the Hadlyme Ferry Landing bird are different subspecies?  For that
matter, which one IS this bird?  I just picked the top choice.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut