[CT Birds] Fork-tailed FC Tuesday Morning

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 06:57:29 EST 2013

From Dan Rottino:
12/3/13 -- Lyme, Hadlyme Ferry Slip - 6:45 am; 1 FORK-TAILED FLYCATCHER at the edge of the parking lot.  I know the people coming up from Maryland today will be happy to know the bird is still here.

FYI the eBird hotspot is Hadlyme Ferry Slip.  I am happy something rare is here because I had requested this to be a hotspot originally as many people come here for the Eagles in winter.  I come for the Great Cormorants, Goldeneyes, etc. as I live only 2 miles up the street.

Bird.
Eat.
Sleep.
Repeat.