[CT Birds] 12/3 Fork Tailed Update

Jonah Cohen jonahc at cox.net
Tue Dec 3 10:31:46 EST 2013

I (and many others) was at the Hadlyme ferry slip* this morning; the Fork Tailed Flycatcher was there from 9:00-9:15, easily visible in the brush on the side of the hill next to the parking lot. He flew off when the wind picked up a bit. I left as well then, but he has been seen there today, so if his pattern holds, he might be back.

There's no denying, his tail is very long,
Jonah Cohen
Newington

*not the one on the Chester side, where some bozo (ie me) went first, thanks to some poor Mapquesting