[CT Birds] Long Island Sound Bird Count 12/2 Addendum

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Tue Dec 3 20:46:03 EST 2013

Forgot to mention the "most-likely" Snowy Owl seen perched on the
eastern-most boulder of Goose Rocks just west of Faulkner's Island
seen from at least a mile south of Faulkner's at the extreme range of
binoculars. Also 11 Great Cormorants- 10 perched on the rip-rap of
Race Rock lighthouse, and 1 flying off Woodmont area.