[CT Birds] Snowy Owl Death/Condition Alert!

Sophie Zyla sophiezyla at snet.net
Wed Dec 4 14:57:01 EST 2013

I saw the owl that morning with you and returned later to see a photographer with a tripod going across the dump dirt pile. The snowy had been flying around at the time I drove by so not sure if he was the cause or not.

If we respect the personal space of wildlife we can eventually get an image or sighting. If we don't we often get the tail end leaving and that defeats the purpose!

Sophie Zyla
Beacon Falls

Sent from my iPhone