Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 23:43:37 EST 2013

Yes, I reported hearsay - from a reliable observer.  I also reported "hearsay" from multiple public sources from other nearby states, forgetting one from Connecticut.  It is possible that the incident you speak of is not the same one I mentioned.  I did not name any individuals nor do I know any by name.  I was just reaffirming that many of these owls are being forced to expend energy by people trying to get photographs.  I am not condemning serious bird photographers, as the birding photographers I personally know are generally the most ethical of birders, and the most talented birders as well. If you were behaving ethically, as well the others present when you were there, then I wasn't addressing you.  If you have any other concerns about this issue, contact me off of the list serve.

Also, when you are replying to the list serve, especially from a digest version, delete all of the previous messages, as it clogs up the archives.

Glenn Williams
Mystic

 From: Donna Buckley <dleeyak at yahoo.com>