[CT Birds] Snowy owls

Tim Wininger tdwsr at comcast.net
Thu Dec 5 18:16:00 EST 2013

Hi everyone.
I think we should not lose sight of the fact that we are NOT nature's
police. The eruption is caused by an abundance of food resulting in an
increase in birth rates. Nature will balance itself, it is what it does
best if we could just learn to leave it alone. I do not like to see
animals die from starvation but it happens all over the world.
Protection for endangered species may be in order but for the snowy,
this is not the case.  Let's just do our best to give them space and let
nature take its course.

_Tim Wininger