[CT Birds] Snowy Owl Discussion

Joe Zygala shilohdad01 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 21:01:15 EST 2013

Well, I wasn't going to say anything more, but...

There was a thread on another list (not to be named), where someone mentioned a Ruby-throated Hummingbird out of season. At least one other list member jumped on him about posting about a "normal bird." I mentioned that the bird was NOT normal at that season, upon which I got jumped on. Even though I was backed up on my posting by at least one other member, I WILL NEVER POST ON THAT LIST AGAIN. Yes, I know I am shouting, for good reason. On the CT list I rarely see that kind of posting. Thank goodness for the civility of the CT list.

Joe Zygala
Who does not even live in CT
South Salem, NY (in the oblong, which may have been in CT under other circumstances)

Sent from my iPad