[CT Birds] CT DAILY list and Saint Roy

Jamie Meyers ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 6 08:48:15 EST 2013

Since the question was brought up, I should mention that I use the daily list intensively, both as a quick and easy reference before going out for a day of birding and also to compile sightings in the Hartford area for the Hartford Audubon field notes column that I write. If anyone knows how much time it takes to compile the CT Daily list it would be me, and I have always been very appreciative to Roy for doing that work lo these many years. I'm sure it saves me untold hours of aggravating research when putting together my column for HAS. I would grieve if it were to go away.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT