[CT Birds] Great Snowy videos from Michigan - current irruption

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Sat Dec 7 12:26:01 EST 2013

I know we are all interested in the Snowies and their welfare  and health.
The two links below are from a Michigan bird list, and the dates are  12/4
and 12/5, so they are just about up to date. Mi has had an irruption just  as
we have, although the birds seem to be coming south a week or so later.
The second one has some pictures, and more important, 2 videos of a rehabber
caring for and feeding one that was found near death. For a good look click
the  full screen button, bottom right of the videos.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2013/12/rare_snowy_owl_spotted
_in_kala.html#incart_river_default

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2013/12/kalamazoos_snowy_owl_b
attling.html